ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Moderator of Critiques/Hearder of Cats mtbbrian's Avatar

Got a personal galley? Share it! Here's mine!

One thing I have always wanted to have in my home was a space to display my photographs. Well I have it now and here it is.
    It has only recently been completed, it took me a few months to get all six images printed.
    The frames though have been up a lot longer. We(my wife and I) found them on sale back in November.
    Not having any place to store them, we decided to hang them up. So one day after that, my wfie made some signs that she taped to the frames that said, "Coming soon, a Schiele Original."
    So do you have a personal gallery of your own somewhere? Your home, work, where ever?
    Show us!
    Thanks!
    Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by mtbbrian; 02-23-2004 at 07:57 PM. Reason: typo!
    My "Personal" Photography Website...
    高手
    My Moderator Bio Page...
    Nikon Samurai #2 - Emeritus
    See more of my photography here...

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed, and is, thereby, a true manifestation of what one feels about life in its entirety...” - Ansel Adams

"Photography Is An Act Of Life" - Maine 2006

Cool...

Quote Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    One thing I have always wanted to have in my home was a space to display my photographs. Well I have it now and here it is.
    It has only recently been completed, it took me a few months to get all six images printed.
    The frames though have been up a lot longer. We(my wife and I) found them on sale back in November.
    Not having any place to store them, we decided to hang them up. So one day after that, my wfie made some signs that she taped to the frames that said, "Coming soon, a Schiele Original."
    So do you have a personal gallery of your own somewhere? Your home, work, where ever?
    Show us!
    Thanks!
    Brian
    I want to do something like that in my home office as well as my office at work..

Thanks for sharing yours!
    ~Brian
    Nikon Samurai #3

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true
    friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

http://brians4x4adventures.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/brianliles/
    http://www.facebook.com/brianliles

Mine Is On My Wall...

Quote Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    Show us!
    Thanks!
    Brian
    At work! :-O

OK, I've got a couple up in my bedroom as well. ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Got a personal galley? Share it! Here's mine!-photos-work-r640.jpg   Got a personal galley? Share it! Here's mine!-bedroom-02.jpg  
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

WHOA this is weird, I have been putting off making this same thread for a week or so. I have a whole wall in my room of my work. Ill go snap a shot right now!

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtfulPirate
    WHOA this is weird, I have been putting off making this same thread for a week or so. I have a whole wall in my room of my work. Ill go snap a shot right now!

Here we go, this is the wall of my bedroom. I have been framing pictures here ever since the first time I took biking shots with my moms SLR 3 years ago. I have 5-6 more frames to put up there as soon as I get unlazy enough to print some more pictures. I am pretty proud of a lot of the pictures up there, and I think its a pretty cool wall of fame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Got a personal galley? Share it! Here's mine!-nonbike-039-s.jpg  

Moderator of Critiques/Hearder of Cats mtbbrian's Avatar

Wow!

That is some gallery you have there Andy!
    I hope you been out riding! We are still snow bound here in the City of Salt...
    Thanks for playing! You too Speed!
    Brian
    Ride On!
    My "Personal" Photography Website...
    高手
    My Moderator Bio Page...
    Nikon Samurai #2 - Emeritus
    See more of my photography here...

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed, and is, thereby, a true manifestation of what one feels about life in its entirety...” - Ansel Adams

"Photography Is An Act Of Life" - Maine 2006

I rode DH all weekend and built a new stunt today.

Thread Information