ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

65% off, to say thanks

Everyone here has helped me get where I am today. Every day I try to give a little bit back. But sometimes people want my prints, and I can't exactly give them away, so as a small token of my appreciation I'm giving everyone here 65% off of my images.

These are only some of my favorites that I have posted over the last few years. If you want to get anything that isn't up there, just drop me a note and I'll see if I can add it.

To see the gallery go HERE, the password is "thanks"

Thank you everyone that has given me advice over the past few years. And thank you to those who supported and encouraged me when I first posted in critique. It was the worst ever shot of a white door, it was garbage and I didn't know it at that time. Those that helped me and got me to stick with it, you know who you are, I thank from the bottom of my heart. I probably would have given up on this place if it wasn't for you.

And PJ, thanks for putting up with my crap. BTW, I haven't noticed any change in my avatar...you tease... :-P
    -Seb

My website

(Please don't edit and repost my images without my permission. Thank you)

How to tell the most experienced shooter in a group? They have the least amount of toys on them.

Cool Your Mom May Say You're A Mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian
    Everyone here has helped me get where I am today. Every day I try to give a little bit back. But sometimes people want my prints, and I can't exactly give them away, so as a small token of my appreciation I'm giving everyone here 65% off of my images.

These are only some of my favorites that I have posted over the last few years. If you want to get anything that isn't up there, just drop me a note and I'll see if I can add it.

To see the gallery go HERE, the password is "thanks"

Thank you everyone that has given me advice over the past few years. And thank you to those who supported and encouraged me when I first posted in critique. It was the worst ever shot of a white door, it was garbage and I didn't know it at that time. Those that helped me and got me to stick with it, you know who you are, I thank from the bottom of my heart. I probably would have given up on this place if it wasn't for you.

And PJ, thanks for putting up with my crap. BTW, I haven't noticed any change in my avatar...you tease... :-P

But we love you man!

I will definitely have to go check out your gallery.

Thanks for all you've given to us over the years!
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

nature/wildlife co-moderator paulnj's Avatar

Talking

you have any of RHIANNA??????????

CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by paulnj
    you have any of RHIANNA??????????

Not for you!!!

Thanks Speed!
    -Seb

My website

How to tell the most experienced shooter in a group? They have the least amount of toys on them.

ok.....but i love that image of rhi w/ sunglasses on the stairs

but jesse in your studio will do, as will the CHI-TOWN skyline at night or the avatar full image(pre shave) at 16x24 from a light jet for $25

besides i already have on my hard drive EVERY IMAGE YOU EVER POSTED!!!!!!!

I will make one of your "better images" my avatar if you think about stiffing me on the rhi in sunglasses glamour shoot image(or her in a red coat walking on a sidewalk, brown sweater staring out a window.....)

I can just paste your copyright to make it legal

BRING IT ON PAL!!!!!!!!

BTW.... i'm only joking... tis my nature
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

ok.....but i love that image of rhi w/ sunglasses on the stairs

but jesse in your studio will do, as will the CHI-TOWN skyline at night or the avatar full image(pre shave) at 16x24 from a light jet for $25

besides i already have on my hard drive EVERY IMAGE YOU EVER POSTED!!!!!!!

I will make one of your "better images" my avatar if you think about stiffing me on the rhi in sunglasses glamour shoot image(or her in a red coat walking on a sidewalk, brown sweater staring out a window.....)

I can just paste your copyright to make it legal

BRING IT ON PAL!!!!!!!!

BTW.... i'm only joking... tis my nature
    Dude, you crack me up. For obvious reasons, I can not sell images of anyone. Besides the fact that it would be creepy to know other people have pics of my friends hanging on their walls... :P
    -Seb

My website

that's it!

you now need to give me it free "... I can not sell images of anyone"

and it'll hang on my refrigerator with magnets "...would be creepy to know other people have pics of my friends hanging on their walls"

with that said, i now want the image of jesse

"DSC_0451..sent Thursday, March 27, 2003, 3:21:52 PM"

make it 8x10 as my drawing i did in 2nd grade needs room next to my 4th grade report card

you thought i was joking about stalking your work???

HAHAHAHA... you send it, I put it in that "recieved" folder MSN puts downloaded files in...... never to be viewed again

BTW... GET BACK to those studio shots dude! life isn't all work and event photography!!!!
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

BTW... GET BACK to those studio shots dude! life isn't all work and event photography!!!!
    You know, I need to. Problem is finding the room. Sharing an apartment with someone makes space to setup hard to come by.

I miss it though, I love doing it.
    -Seb

My website

Thread Information