ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Say Hey to the Boys

Three of my grandsons were visiting this weekend. Just wanted to show them off. #1 Every one knows Jack by now he is the old guy at 2 years old. #2 Then comes Wesley he's nine months now and thinks he can keep up with Jack. #3 This little guys name is Paul and he just turned 3 months and in this pictures his Mom is making sure he gets acquainted with his Grand Grandma Jane. I think this is the first picture I ever posted on my Mom. I'm safe since she doesn't have a computer and can't holler because I posted a picture of her. #4 Nana Joy with Wesley and Jack. #5 Wesley and Jack playing on the floor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Say Hey to the Boys-dsc_4610-2-640.jpg   Say Hey to the Boys-dsc_4616-2-640.jpg   Say Hey to the Boys-dsc_4601-2-640.jpg   Say Hey to the Boys-dsc_4647-2-640.jpg   Say Hey to the Boys-dsc_4614-2-640.jpg  

Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: Say Hey to the Boys

Awwwwww, each and everyone one of these boys are too precious. Your Mom is a doll and your wife.... My gosh she's just gorgeous. I think I've told you that b4.

I love that you have all those boys. We had nine in our family b4 the first girl came.

Thanks for sharing your family with us OT.
    It's not blurry. It's bokeh.

Canon EOS 1D Mark IV
    Canon EOS 5D Mark II
    Canon EOS 1D Mark III
    Canon 24-70mm EF f/2.8L
    Canon 24-105mm EF f/4L IS
    Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
    Canon 17-40mm EF f/4L
    Canon 15mm F/2.8 EF Fisheye Lens
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro
    Canon 50mm f/1.8
    Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite
    Canon 580EX Speedlite
    Canon EOS Rebel 300D

Hey boys,,,,,,,,,,,,,Simple innocents of youth.

How can I be lost
    If I've got nowhere to go?

Sony a55 16-50mm 2.8 ssm Minolta 50mm 70-300 dt 5.6

Nice shooting OT. I think they look like you some.......
    Greg
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Aww! They are adorable!
    Amber
    cam: Sony a100 DSLR
    Please do not edit my images.. thanks

Lookin' good, Larry.

Thanks everyone!! I rarely miss an opportunity to show off the boys. My Mom's family had a reunion this weekend so I was able to get three of my kids and three of the grandsons home for the weekend. Everyone was there but my Texas baby and we are headed that way to see him on his first birthday next month.

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Quote Originally Posted by JETA
    Awwwwww, each and everyone one of these boys are too precious. Your Mom is a doll and your wife.... My gosh she's just gorgeous. I think I've told you that b4.

I love that you have all those boys. We had nine in our family b4 the first girl came.

Thanks for sharing your family with us OT.
    My Mom had 7 great grandsons before finally getting a great granddaughter a couple of months ago. It's fun how that will happen sometimes. I have four grandsons now and am more than ready for a little girl to come along, but not sure when the kids will grant that wish. Everyone seems kind of content with their families for the time being.

Nikon Samurai #13

Liz

Larry,

These pictures are wonderful. I've said this before, but I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family. And you're one good photographer - capturing just the right moments.

They are all fun to look at - my favorite is the one with your wife and Wesley and Jack.....just look at the expressions on Wesley - and your wife! :thumbsup:

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    Larry,

These pictures are wonderful. I've said this before, but I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family. And you're one good photographer - capturing just the right moments.

They are all fun to look at - my favorite is the one with your wife and Wesley and Jack.....just look at the expressions on Wesley - and your wife! :thumbsup:

Liz
    Thanks Liz! I always look forward to comments from you. Your right about Wesley he has the greatest little smile and Joy and Jack bring out his best ones. Hope things are kind of settling in for you. Please take time to enjoy life and get out and take some pictures. I really miss your post. Hope a lighter camera setup is helping some.

Nikon Samurai #13

Gorgeous photographs OT!
    Why is it Nikon photographs ALWAYS look better than mine?!
    I'm beginning to wonder whether I should switch to Nikon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison
    Gorgeous photographs OT!
    Why is it Nikon photographs ALWAYS look better than mine?!
    I'm beginning to wonder whether I should switch to Nikon.
    Thank you Ali. I love taking photos of the boys as much as you do of your brood. I'm usually not as artistic as you though, it's such a mad house when everybody is home its hard to focus on doing much more than snap shots.

Kind of funny what you said about Nikon. I'll sometimes look at your images or one of the other great Cannon shooters here on PR and think, "Should I switch to Cannon?".

Nikon Samurai #13

Thanks OT.
    It's just that my friend was over with her Nikon yesterday and her images seemed so sharp and colourful and the exposure was awesome. Mind you, she is an auto shooter most of the time.
    I'm probably just tired and thinking irrational thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison
    Thanks OT.
    It's just that my friend was over with her Nikon yesterday and her images seemed so sharp and colourful and the exposure was awesome. Mind you, she is an auto shooter most of the time.
    I'm probably just tired and thinking irrational thoughts.
    If she is an auto shooter she probably is set up for more sharpness in camera. This is a function that you and I preform in PS along with contrast and brightness.

Nikon Samurai #13

Thread Information