ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Liz

Molly poses for Penny.........

because you asked, Penny. Molly is very hard to catch in a pose. And with a shutter lag (which I'm not used to anymore), it's almost impossible to get her picture.

Liz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Molly poses for Penny.........-molly.jpg  

Liz

Talking She laughs

when I get streesed.....heheh

Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    because you asked, Penny. Molly is very hard to catch in a pose. And with a shutter lag (which I'm not used to anymore), it's almost impossible to get her picture.

Liz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Molly poses for Penny.........-molly3.jpg  

that has to easily be

one of the CUTEST expressions ever on a cat...she is uch a pretty girl...good job LIz ;)
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Liz

Thanks Nat.....and btw

just for your info - I don't have a way to get a photo of me as a child into the system - and all my pics are somewhere stored? Yikes. Let me finish catching up in my office first - then.............

However, your idea was fantastic - and it drew many people. I've seen quite a few of the pics posted. It's very interesting, and a great experience, especially when you "know" the people you've never seen.

So thanks for your creativity once again. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much lately posting, but I'm just beginning to get over feeling overwhelmed, and I see a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel. I've been lurking, but unable to spend time posting.......but I'm back! Hopefully.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    one of the CUTEST expressions ever on a cat...she is uch a pretty girl...good job LIz ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    just for your info - I don't have a way to get a photo of me as a child into the system - and all my pics are somewhere stored? Yikes. Let me finish catching up in my office first - then.............

However, your idea was fantastic - and it drew many people. I've seen quite a few of the pics posted. It's very interesting, and a great experience, especially when you "know" the people you've never seen.

So thanks for your creativity once again. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much lately posting, but I'm just beginning to get over feeling overwhelmed, and I see a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel. I've been lurking, but unable to spend time posting.......but I'm back! Hopefully.

Liz
    I've got time a plenty and just take your time Liz...what you do is more important than my threads there a huge light at the end Liz...just hang in there...they need a smiley for a kissy face and a hug...
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Quite the pet photographer, my friend. Great expression in the 2nd shot. I'm glad to read that you are slowly catching up with everything at work. I'm also glad to read that you at least are able to lurk. You're missed when you're not around. :-)

Liz

Thumbs up Pet Photographer.....hmmm.......

Hi Charles -

Yep, that's what happens when you don't get out of the house!

Thanks for viewing....and for your nice comments, as always..........

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Hess
    Quite the pet photographer, my friend. Great expression in the 2nd shot. I'm glad to read that you are slowly catching up with everything at work. I'm also glad to read that you at least are able to lurk. You're missed when you're not around. :-)

Thread Information