Missing You

Printable View

• 10-11-2007, 07:24 AM
    Old Timer
    Re: Missing You
    Welcome aboard Dawn. I'm sure Robert shares many of these threads with you but it's nice to know you are here of your own accord and can now defend and protect your man against the constant abuse he is subjected to here on PR. Love the screen name you have earned it if we can believe Speed about all the hard work you have put in. Hope to see more post by you here on viewfinder. I hope Speed has reserved a camera for your use so we can start to enjoy some of your images as well. Just try to refrain form turning it in his direction too often. He does enough of that for both of you.
  • 10-11-2007, 11:12 AM
    walterick
    Helllo Dawn!

There's a little-known rule here that spouses who join have to post the same last picture that their husband did, but of their own body :D

Welcome to the madness!
    Rick
  • 10-11-2007, 12:07 PM
    Speed
    Helllo Dawn!
    "There's a little-known rule here that spouses who join have to post the same last picture that their husband did, but of their own body" :D

Rick, you are a hoot!

And dream on!!!
  • 10-11-2007, 12:08 PM
    Speed
    Finally the lovely Dawn!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Fly
    Finally the lovely Dawn! All I have to say is...

It's about time!:p

Let me be the first to say Welcome!

Oops, almost forgot to say I like your screen name. I knew right away who you were. Very appropriate.

I told you that YOU of all people should be able to figure that one out.

;-)
  • 10-11-2007, 12:11 PM
    Speed
    Welcome aboard Dawn.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Timer
    Welcome aboard Dawn. I'm sure Robert shares many of these threads with you but it's nice to know you are here of your own accord and can now defend and protect your man against the constant abuse he is subjected to here on PR. Love the screen name you have earned it if we can believe Speed about all the hard work you have put in. Hope to see more post by you here on viewfinder. I hope Speed has reserved a camera for your use so we can start to enjoy some of your images as well. Just try to refrain form turning it in his direction too often. He does enough of that for both of you.

"I hope Speed has reserved a camera for your use so we can start to enjoy some of your images as well."

I've already bought her a Kodak Easyshare. She usually carries it with her.

"Just try to refrain form turning it in his direction too often. He does enough of that for both of you."

Hmmmm, sounds like I need to crank up the self portraits....

;-)
  • 10-11-2007, 06:51 PM
    MJS
    Welcome aboard Dawn. Hey Speed, I don't need no stinking six pack, I've got me a keg!!
  • 10-11-2007, 07:00 PM
    mtbbrian
    Quote:

Originally Posted by drdawn
    This is my favorite picture of the week! Yes, this is speed's wife. I am real, not a dream. I love it that he gets a hard time from all of you and keeps coming back for more. I feel connected to most of you through proxy over the last few years. :blush2:

We feel the same about you too Dawn!
    Welcome!
    :wink: :rolleyes: :p :smilewinkgrin:
    Brian
  • 10-11-2007, 07:16 PM
    Mr Yuck
    Quote:

Originally Posted by freygr
    Not as bad as some but it's still tastless :)

I beg to differ.

Bad taste is still taste.
  • 10-11-2007, 07:19 PM
    another view
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    We feel the same about you too Dawn!

Yeah, that and sympathy! :D

Welcome, Dawn! Glad to have you around here too.

Troy, part of the price of surfing at work is stuff like this. First time I clicked on the thread fortunately there was nobody else in the room or I'd have a lot of explaining to do... Couldn't find that Red "X" fast enough! The funny thing about it is that I'm using a Mac at home now and it's on the left instead of the right. Had a split second of panic looking for it on the left and it wasn't there! Oh, the humanity... :blush2:
  • 10-11-2007, 09:58 PM
    Mr Yuck
    I simply scrolled down :lol:
  • 10-12-2007, 05:17 AM
    Speed
    Hey Speed, I don't need no stinking six pack
    "I've got me a keg!!"

Yeah Mike!

:-D
  • 10-12-2007, 05:20 AM
    Speed
    I beg to differ.
    "Bad taste is still taste."

Touche'!!!!

Of course, that's a back-handed compliment, so I've still been slammed....

;-)
  • 10-12-2007, 05:36 AM
    drdawn
    Thank you each for the warm welcome.

As for posting the self photo, I will work on that one this week-end. It will be hard to top some of the photos already posted of me on this forum though.

I do have my own camera. Hold your chairs. He lets me use the Olympus Stylus instamatic job...

Too many buttons for me on the Nikons...:thumbsup:
  • 10-12-2007, 06:54 AM
    I_Fly
    I, for one, would much prefer to see photos of you scantily clad over Speed scantily clad. :lol: One thing you can say about Speed's posts...you never know what you're going to get when you open one.

On another note: You do realize you can post more than once a day, don't you? :p
  • 10-12-2007, 07:02 AM
    I_Fly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by another view
    Troy, part of the price of surfing at work is stuff like this. First time I clicked on the thread fortunately there was nobody else in the room or I'd have a lot of explaining to do...

Yah, my new job doesn't seem to mind if I surf a bit, but not sure I want to get a rep about looking at bare midriffed guys!!
  • 10-12-2007, 07:27 AM
    freygr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by drdawn
    Thank you each for the warm welcome.

As for posting the self photo, I will work on that one this week-end. It will be hard to top some of the photos already posted of me on this forum though.

I do have my own camera. Hold your chairs. He lets me use the Olympus Stylus instamatic job...

Too many buttons for me on the Nikons...:thumbsup:

Well Welcome, it seems that this thread has become the zoo so I should say welcome to the ZOO :)
  • 10-12-2007, 07:29 AM
    freygr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Yuck
    I beg to differ.

Bad taste is still taste.

But "Bad taste" = "tastelessness" :)
  • 10-17-2007, 06:42 AM
    Speed
    I, for one, would much prefer to see...
    "...photos of you scantily clad over Speed scantily clad." :lol:

Who wouldn't?!

"One thing you can say about Speed's posts...you never know what you're going to get when you open one."

I like keeping you guessing.

"On another note: You do realize you can post more than once a day, don't you?" :p