ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Baseball ...warning, intense action! :-)

These little guys were driving their coaches crazy, concentrating on everything BUT the game. Taken today with the Oly C-8080.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baseball ...warning, intense action! :-)-untitled-1.jpg  

I remember

And I can sympathize! I was a coach for my then 8 year old (14 now) son's soccer team for two years. they had an attention span of sloths--- especially my son...my son's highlight moment was getting the ball (after retucking his shirt, pulling up his socks, doing some cartwheels) and he hustled and shot right into the OTHER teams goal LOL

ahhh the memories...these are really cute Charles
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Mig
    C8H10N4O2
    I ran off on Thursday with a dance troupe from Spain
    HA! Yup - my sister coached my nephew's baseball team for a while. She had the same problems. I think the best though was the year before she started coaching. She was taking pictures at a game and my nephew stopped to pose while running from 2nd to 3rd.

These are excellent Charles!

Danielle

Junior Member Dennis Strickland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Hess
    These little guys were driving their coaches crazy, concentrating on everything BUT the game. Taken today with the Oly C-8080.
    Hey Charles,

I tried to take a photo of a 6 year old that refused to take his finger out of his nose. When mom asked why I had no shots of her son to sell to her, I told her about her sons basball skills. She couldn't believe it.

Dennis
    Never Shall I Fail My Comrades

Too Intense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Hess

Looks like my daughters soccer team! Kids will be kids.

Great shots.
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

I'd have taken the pic with the kids finger up his nose. Catching kids candidly goofing off makes good pictures. My 3 yr old plays pee wee t-ball. It's a free for all...

Dennis, I remember those great Little League shots of yours from a year or so ago...thought of you when I was taking these.

Thread Information