ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Integrating swaps for custom options

I am trying to set up custom options using swatches in Magento 2, but I am having trouble. I want users to be able to select options, such as color or size, using swatches on the product page. How can I integrate and set up swatches for custom options?

Re: Integrating swaps for custom options

Recently I wanted to integrate swaps for custom options in Magento 2 too. It can be a bit confusing but with magento 2 custom options swatches you can achieve great results. First, make sure you are using the swaps extension as the default options do not support swaps by default. Then set up the custom options on the product edit page and select the option type as "Swaps". Make sure all the required attributes and swaps images are loaded and linked to the options correctly. Don't forget to refresh your cache and indexes so that the changes are reflected on the frontend.

Thread Information