ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Finalist

Finalist

I had one of 571 finalists chosen from 12,288 photos entered in the January drawing. It's titled "Sundials" on page 19.

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/d...asp?catID=2837

It's no big deal being one of so many but I thought some of you might want to see some of the really good shots among the other finalists and winners. Having almost 600 'finalists' must generate an awful lot of traffic once all the relatives and friends of the finalists are notified.

While betterphoto seems to attract a lot more photos that I like to browse through, I like the feedback, support, and online community feeling that I find here at photographyreview.

Cool Yeah for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk
    I had one of 571 finalists chosen from 12,288 photos entered in the January drawing. It's titled "Sundials" on page 19.

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/d...asp?catID=2837

It's no big deal being one of so many but I thought some of you might want to see some of the really good shots among the other finalists and winners. Having almost 600 'finalists' must generate an awful lot of traffic once all the relatives and friends of the finalists are notified.

While betterphoto seems to attract a lot more photos that I like to browse through, I like the feedback, support, and online community feeling that I find here at photographyreview.
    I entered a few and got NOTHING except my broken ego Thanks for alerting me to this site I really enjoy the photography here as well...congratulations again! woo hoo!
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Thread Information