ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

How I Got in to Photography Podcast Interview

Anyone who is interested in getting in to Fashion, Beauty or Advertising Photography may garner some useful tidbits.

I was interviewed on the internet for a podcast..If you are interested perhaps you might want to listen to the first of three parts...

Benjamin

http://www.camerawaves.com/

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: How I Got in to Photography Podcast Interview

I listened to your interview today Benjamin. I thought it was pretty good. I love to hear stories about how people end up in situations that they had never planned for.

I thought you did a very nice job of keeping the interview moving. The guy running the show seemed to be a little out of his element, and came off as not having a clue what was even going on. When I heard his first question "have you won any awards?" it reminded me of the Saturday Night Live skit where Chris Farley was interviewing Paul McCartney.

Chris: Do you remember when you were in that band "The Beatles"?

Paul: Yes

Chris: That was awesome.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Smile Re: How I Got in to Photography Podcast Interview

The whole interview in 3 Parts is now up and running...I talk about all of the brands, photography the "Biz" and where is photography going...Enjoy!:7:

Ben
    http://www.camerawaves.com/

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Hey Ben,

I listened to the first 2 parts yesterday. I thought it was odd that the 2nd part ended so suddenly. I'll listen to the rest of it this moring.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Benjamin. I listened today to the whole interview - some fascinating stories and insights there, especially for a fellow K10D user. That interviewer should be shot however. It would be the kind thing to do

Cheers
    Mike
    Mike Dales ARPS
    My website: www.mikedalesphotography.co.uk

The interviewer is good kid...Really bright and only seventeen years old. He was quite intimidated. I understand..I can take up some serious space sometimes. Nice person and just a bit green behind the ears. Very anxious to learn though.

Ben

Thread Information