• 03-17-2004, 07:46 AM
    paulnj
    sounds good.. sorry dude i missed that show on NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC(what my tv is usually on)

michelle and I already have that arrangement..... no need for a repeat ;)
  • 03-18-2004, 08:21 AM
    paulnj
    only a hug? darn, i thought a kiss on my cheek would be in order too!

at this point in my job... i will call out sick if they say no! i can't stand my job anymore.... pitty party please :)

besides, late april will have plenty of songbirds migrating through by night and feeding by day :)
  • 03-19-2004, 09:46 PM
    natatbeach
    Calling all GATHERERS
    Hey Mr NY co-ordinator...where are ya...life must be crazy

For the 24th of April as the NY date...what's going on...there's deadlines on plane and hotel specials...some of are feeling the time pinch....Please :) could you give us an o.k.
  • 03-19-2004, 10:03 PM
    walterick
    Thanks
    Megs,

If we go that weekend, I'll have accomodations in my mom's hotel on Long Island. <i>Where</i> on Long Island? I dunno. It can't be that far, can it? :)

But if we feel like getting a taste of city life, I'll call ya :)

So, is Regamin gonna come?

Rick
  • 03-19-2004, 10:09 PM
    walterick
    Lady Hawk...
    Was the movie from the 80's where two lovers were separated by an evil curse: the man turned into a wolf at night while the woman was human and at sunrise the man became human and the woman turned into a hawk. So they could never be together.

I don't know what made me think of that.

They eventually killed the witch and lived happily ever after.

THE END :)

Rick
  • 03-20-2004, 03:52 AM
    paulnj
    well.... i'm a wolf in.... AND i'm a hawk chasing fool :D
  • 03-20-2004, 09:50 AM
    Asylum Steve
    Now I really wish I could go...
    April 24ish is me boithday... :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    Is what I'm thinking. But this is not set in stone.

IF I'm still talking to you then :p

Rick

• 03-20-2004, 11:21 AM
    paulnj
    OK :D

if everyone's not too artsy fartsy i would be interested in hitting central park(LAST TIME I WAS THERE WAS THE FREE ELTON JOHN CONCERT..I WAS 8) for some city nature :)

sure i'll blast a few gigs in the hustle and bustle of the village/time square.... even down in harlem if that's your speed!

i can bring plenty of gear, as i have plenty to share ;) nikon f100/80-200f2.8, tokina 400, tokina 19-35, 50mm.... rest would be pointless to bring along with my canon gear that i'll be blasting with !