ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Several from Seattle

Had time to shoot after the M's game on Saturday so since I was down town had to hit several places on the way home. The Dr. Jose P. Rizal bridge and the St. James Cathedral. I have been playing with shooting black and white. I haven't been up by the cathedral for around 30 years. I went to a school 1 block east of there in 9th grade.
    Jimmy B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Several from Seattle-jdb_9421-copy.jpg   Several from Seattle-jdb_9433-copy.jpg   Several from Seattle-jdb_9452-copy.jpg   Several from Seattle-jdb_9456-copy.jpg  

Re: Several from Seattle

Jimmy,

Great shots of the city and stadiums, that church looks great but I always love the architecture of church's. Makes me want to visit the area again.

Next time you go to the M's game boo at Bradley for the Cubs fans out here...

James

n8

love the clouds
    mostly Nikon gear

Feel free to edit my images for critique, just let me know what you did.

James I would love to go back to Wrigley and shoot My Mom used to live 2 block from there. I am still a cubs fan at heart.
    I would like to find some more churches to shoot just have to find the time.
    Jimmy B

Over the past years I tired to make a few games each year but with tickets prices thru the roof I don't think I will make any games this year. I go to the games a root for the other team, GO METS...

Yea I like to just look at the architecture of the churches. I was fortunate to go to New York and take some pictures of St Patrick's Cathedral. Man I could have spent all day there.

James

Like the shots Jimmy, especially the last one of the church and the sky really adds mood to them. I'm waiting for a dramatic sky so I can go out and photograph our famous 'Boston Stump' church if it ever stops raining. So far i've only captured it on a foggy morning but your photos have inspired me to get out there and have another go!

Liz

Beautiful shots! All of them. I love the composition of the first two especially. Nice clouds.

Good job.

Liz

Thread Information