ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Ducks..................

I bought a used Canon EOS 6mp dslr thing and a package of lens's from a friend. I have been working 7 days a week for months now and decided it was a good day to call off work and have a me day. So I had to go to town today to get a set of breaks for my truck and decided to take my new toy with me. I mounted the Tokina 80-400 lens on it and drug the Sigma 28-70 with me just in case. Not seeing much life on the streets at the north end of Newark Ohio I decided to hit up a local make out spot, TJ Evens park. There I found some ducks to test this old DSLR on. I still need to mow my grass and put the breaks on my truck but I did have some fun today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ducks..................-duck.jpg   Ducks..................-ducks2.jpg   Ducks..................-ducks3.jpg   Ducks..................-ducks5.jpg  

How can I be lost
    If I've got nowhere to go?

Sony a55 16-50mm 2.8 ssm Minolta 50mm 70-300 dt 5.6

Thread Information