ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

had a great lunch today

well i decided id go for a drive down the road to the nature park, instead of eating lunch haha

i got some great shots, and i will post some up this evening.

do you guys ever find your self going out with your camera on your lunch breaks or anything like that?
    Canon EOS 30D | EF 70-200mm f/4L | EF 85mm f/1.8 | EF 50mm f/1.8 | Sigma 10-20mm f/4 EX | Strobist gear galore

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: had a great lunch today

I usually go to the gym on my lunch break. Heading there now in fact. I have taken a few images while at work though. Some that I have even sold. I do work about 2 miles from a great state park, but I haven't ventured there on my lunch break. I'm afraid that if I did that, I wouldn't come back to work.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Usually no - the light is pretty harsh. There have been some times in the winter when I'll have to drive somewhere a little ways out of town for work, and will stop to shoot - good light and I'm there anyway (shh)...

it wasnt too sunny today, and i dropped my exposure down one, and shot in raw, i didint see any blow outs or hot spots in my pictures i cant wait to go home and see them on the computer
    Canon EOS 30D | EF 70-200mm f/4L | EF 85mm f/1.8 | EF 50mm f/1.8 | Sigma 10-20mm f/4 EX | Strobist gear galore

I have the best of worlds I'm a sales manager and have all of Washington State as my territory pretty much different location each day. Works great I actually came from Roadbikereview.com. So I get different road rides in almost everyday.
    Don't think I could handle sitting behind a desk for 8 hours a day.

Ray Still

Thread Information