ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Everyone has a job to do....

Everyone has a job to do, but some are harder than others. This guy worked hard all night, but when you live in the land of the gaints life is not always easy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Everyone has a job to do....-dsc_2698.jpg   Everyone has a job to do....-dsc_2699.jpg   Everyone has a job to do....-dsc_2702.jpg  
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: Everyone has a job to do....

Great catches, OT. At first I thought it was something on the "zebras" and then I saw the lil cameraman. I like the 2nd because it just show more with less. The 3rd is the best with the look on his face knowing he has just done his job.
    "No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit." --Ansel Adams

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." --Ansel Adams

Thanks for the comment. This was just kind of a fun little seris during a time out. This young man had a difficult job and was very much up to the task. He was bowled over once under the basket and hopped right back up and back to action.

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

If he can hold a camera steady that way for an interview, then he's probably not someone to mess with!

don't tase me, bro! Asylum Steve's Avatar

Funny stuff, OT. Reminds me of the Hummer commercial, with the little guy in the office full of "giants" suggesting they make a smaller version of the SUV...
    "Riding along on a carousel...tryin' to catch up to you..."

-Steve
    Studio & Lighting - Photography As Art Forum Moderator

Running the Photo Asylum, Asylum Steve's blogged brain pipes...
    www.stevenpaulhlavac.com
    www.photoasylum.com

Nice presentation OT. I enjoyed it.
    Tim
    Samurai #17 |;^\

Good catch OT. Look at those arms! I like the background shots you take around the sports themselves.

I just l saw that great sequence you have over in the Sports Photography forum. I liked the change in attitude and expression on both players from frame to frame. Great stuff.
    ----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk
    Good catch OT. Look at those arms! I like the background shots you take around the sports themselves.

I just l saw that great sequence you have over in the Sports Photography forum. I liked the change in attitude and expression on both players from frame to frame. Great stuff.

Thanks Chunk. I think there is always more to the story than may meet the eye at first glance. I appreciate the comment on the sequence. I really like that and I wasn't sure if anyone has seen it or not.

Nikon Samurai #13

Thread Information