ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Hi, introduction and a couple pics from this morning

Hi, I'm new here, somewhat. I've been lurking around here for a long time and decided to finally post a pic or two. brianc intrduced me to this site, as I've ridden with him for some time, when he lived in Abq.

The Albuquerque International Balloon fiesta just started and I just bought an Olympus C7070. So I've been playing with it.

I also am "new" to photography. I am not going to count my one semester in high school, because that was 20 years ago.

So here's a couple pics and critique them as you wish. I'm wanting to learn alot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hi, introduction and a couple pics from this morning-ganoosh2e.jpg   Hi, introduction and a couple pics from this morning-ballons1.jpg  

Re: Hi, introduction and a couple pics from this morning

Welcome to PR and Viewfinder as an active participant. As you know if you have been lurking is that it's a friendly bunch that's welling to help you improve your photography any wasy that we can. I like you spent about a year and a half as a lurker before jumping in with post and pictures. Your first images are very nice with some great color. Very cute youngster in the first. I think you well find that folks here on Viewfinder will be somewhat reluctant to critique. The critique forum on the other hand is a great place to get input for improvement. Welcome and post often.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Thank you. That youngster is my little girl. Took me about 20 tries to get a shot I liked. LOL I was chasing her to get a good shot and a gentleman came up to me and said "If you have email I have some great shots of her while you were chasing her" And he did. He was shooting a canon EOS and had some great shots.

Well she is a real cutie and you did a good job working her into your image. The C7070 in a nice camera and one that was in the running when I bought my first digital camera. It should give you plenty of images that will be post worthy.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Thread Information