ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Barns

Barns

Seem to remember that someone on this site liked old barns. I have had an on going barn project for a few years now. Here are a couple I took earlier this week. Hope this will scratch the itch for you barn lovers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Barns-barn-rough.jpg   Barns-silo-barn.jpg  

Kent Ct. Nikon N80 28-105

Old timer some nice barn shots. I don't think I am the person you are thinking about but figured I'd add one to the thread.

Lightbulb It Might Have Been...

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer
    Seem to remember that someone on this site liked old barns. I have had an on going barn project for a few years now. Here are a couple I took earlier this week. Hope this will scratch the itch for you barn lovers.
    Liz that you were thinking of. I think she had a thing about old buildings - including barns. I may be mistaken - it happens from time to time. :-O
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

Very Nice

Nice barn. Great color saturation. One of the things I love about barns is how they vary form one area of the country to another. Barns are a lot like people the older they get the more character they exhibit. I hope some others will show us examples of the barns in their neck of the woods. Here are couple more from last summer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Barns-barn-1.jpg   Barns-barn-altered-.jpg  
    Last edited by Old Timer; 03-06-2004 at 07:01 AM.

Thread Information