ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Happy New Year and all the best for 2005

Well it has just gone midnight here in Australia and 2005 is off to an explosive start with fireworks again on the Harbour Bridge and around the harbour foreshores as well. Even though it was suggested to not go ahead with the fireworks because of the recent disaster in the asian areas.

So far tonight they have raised in excess of $900,000 with donations just today, and this is expected to exceed the $1 million mark as well for the disaster funds.

Wishing everyone around the world a happy safe and prosperious New Year and all the best with life in general.

Take care.

Re: Happy New Year and all the best for 2005

Happy New Year Peter, and all the best to you and your family as well!!
    Lara

Liz

Re: Happy New Year and all the best for 2005

Happy New Year to you and your family, Peter!

This year it is a bitter-sweet celebration around the world, I think. I think everyone is reaching out to our brothers and Sisters in Asia and the surrounding areas, and we need to keep doing that........and I'm sure everyone will.

I do believe we need to celebrate our holidays as well. We all need some joy and laughter in our lives. This helps us to get perspective, and gives us the energy we need to continue the struggle.

God bless you.

Liz

Thread Information