ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Cycling related....

My company used to make mountain bike components. We (me and my peers) really enjoyed the bicycle market, and many of them worked here specifically for that reason. Then they decided they wanted to be a motorcycle company onlye and canned the bike line to focus more on other markets that we think and lame and overall won't make as much money for the company. Some of us quit, others and holding out for something better to come along, but all in all we are pretty disgruntled. We also have found that our management is throwing brand new mtb mags in the trash rather than handing them out to those of us still interested in mtb-ing. One guy here was overheard talking about some riding he was going to do after work and our manager said, "Mountain bike? You should be talking about ATV's!" He politely replied that he was off the clock...while biting his tounge.

Anyway, here's the photo related part. I had the ide to take some good artistic print quality photos for us to frame hang on the walls of our cubicles. So, here's one I was thinking of printing. I'm planning to try to take a good sunset/bike shot, but need to make time for that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycling related....-dsc00780-640.jpg  

Re: Cycling related....

Sorry if I should know, but what company? Progressive?

I have no love for ATVs. Four wheels are for cars.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Must be FOX Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by RP Racing
    Must be FOX Racing.
    Jeez, I hope not. I've been out of the country for the past 4 months. So, I'm out of the loop on bike things. All the shocks on my duely are FOX. I like their products. Sigh....

Tim

p.s. bmadau, that is a nice shot you got there! Clean drivetrain too.
    Samurai #17 |;^\

My bike comes out of the basement today. I'm so excited!

That's the funny thing. No one has any love for ATV's here, yet that's what we are doing... How can a company make products for a market that it doesn't know and even worse, no one care's about? And yeah, it's Progressive.

I'm going on a ride today with some guys from work and I plan to attempt at gettign some good shots. I'm taking my big sony, and my flash, and we'll see what happens. I've got some questions about brining equipment on the trail, but that's for another thread...

BM

I don't know about where you live, but the weather here is freakin' beautiful. I haven't seen it like this in soooo long that I almost forgot what nice weather looks like. In SoCal it's been rainy and windy, non stop for what seems like months.

My car's been broke, and I've been too lazy to fix it, so I've been riding to work rain or shine (well, as long as the rain is only sprinkling), in the bitter cold. Some mornigns have been down in the lower 20's...

BM

I can't stand flithy cogs!!

Thread Information