Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Thread: More HS BBall

More HS BBall

The Gym was a little bigger but also less light.

Maxed out ISO @ 3200
    f/1.6
    50mm
    #1 1/640
    #2 1/500
    #3 1/500
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More HS BBall-img_0054.jpg   More HS BBall-img_0097.jpg   More HS BBall-img_0103.jpg  

Re: More HS BBall

The Sacred Heart players seem to be in focus, but lack sharpness? Are they heavy crops? Maybe a contrast boost would help.

A bit off-topic, and not sure where I read it but Sacred Heart has an 8th grader who's pretty good at the Varsity level?
    EOS 7D, Canon 24-70F2.8, Sigma 70-200 F2.8 (with or without 1.4 Extender), and posting photos on my website: viewthroughmylens.net

Re: More HS BBall

Quote Originally Posted by DHMN69 View Post
    The Sacred Heart players seem to be in focus, but lack sharpness? Are they heavy crops? Maybe a contrast boost would help.

A bit off-topic, and not sure where I read it but Sacred Heart has an 8th grader who's pretty good at the Varsity level?
    I'll have to play with them a bit ...I was really unhappy with my results last night. The cropping wasn't all that heavy but they are cropped.

Yes SH does have a good 8th grader D. Evavold. Last night he had 16 points in the JV game (only playing in the second half) and then Led the varsity with 19..this is a picture of him shooting a three pointer...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More HS BBall-img_0056.jpg  
    Last edited by ivycreek; 02-21-2012 at 05:34 AM. Reason: no pic

Thread Information