Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

New around here...

Thought I'd become a member after awhile of lurking... I'm looking to see what you think of my shots? All of my photos can be found @ www.norcalphoto.com

Let me know what you think!

Chris

You're getting really good!

Chris-
    Buddy, you've gotten a lot better! I can see you bought a fisheye. Looks like you're really starting to see what's in front of you and plan your shots. Composition and timing are great. Are you still using the D1X?
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Nice Images

Kona, these images are hot! Very nice composition on the dirt jump shot! Q: what size W/A lens are you using? 15mm? Either way, I love the pics. I'm looking into investing in a super wide angle and am curious as to what other bike photogs are using. Nice job. -JUSTIN

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Chris-
    Buddy, you've gotten a lot better! I can see you bought a fisheye. Looks like you're really starting to see what's in front of you and plan your shots. Composition and timing are great. Are you still using the D1X?

Thanks john! I'm acutally using a d100 and it's been great to me. At work I shoot with a d2h and I want one of those BAD! The 40 or so consecutive shots and high flash sync is really nice. A camera like that is definently in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by JKeena
    Kona, these images are hot! Very nice composition on the dirt jump shot! Q: what size W/A lens are you using? 15mm? Either way, I love the pics. I'm looking into investing in a super wide angle and am curious as to what other bike photogs are using. Nice job. -JUSTIN
    I'm using the new 10.5DX fisheye... I like it so much that I find myself shooting TOO much with it... Thats about the only bad thing about it...

Nice! I really like the fourth and fifth shots. I am big on the closeups. Whats with the different name?

Thread Information