Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Looking For Fight Photos

Hello,
    I apologize but cannot start a new thread.
    Hello,

I am a doctor and founder of FightMedicine.net where we educate fighters and fans on MMA Injuries, Health, and Training.
    I am currently re-designing my website to look more like a webzine layout and I was wondering if any of you have some photos (action and/or artistic) that I could use for my website at the header and at the top of new stories. I would give you credit on the photo and even put your link on our Affiliates page.

This would provide a lot of character to the website and also provide you with free advertising!

You can email me through the website fightmedicine.net

Re: Looking For Fight Photos

I just noticed your post in another thread and moved it so that it would get some attention. However, I don't think you're going to get a positive response here. Most of us get lots requests for photos in return for links and photo credits. The fact is, photo credits don't really bring in any business and they definitely don't help pay for camera gear or the time and energy we invest in our craft. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you probably don't give away free treatment in your medical practice. If you want photos that are good enough to use on a serious Web site, you should be ready and willing to pay for them. Just so you know - I'm not trying to be mean or rude - I'm just honestly put things in perspective for you
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information