• 04-09-2010, 11:53 AM
    elaleps
    Sony Alpha 330 Problems Need Help!!!
    Hey, i just got back my sonly alpha 330 from repair, they change some sensors that work with the steady shot. they also upgraded the firmware to the latest one. The camera works great, but...
    In the viewfinder, all the indicators are light up, i dont know how to describe it, the green lights at the bottom, they are all on, so you cant know the shutter apperture, or anything at all coz every light is on, and they change so its not static, now they told me to send it again for repair but it tooka month the last time, is there a way to fix this myself?
    i really appreciate any help.
    PD: my english is not so good so if the description is not clear please let me know to try and make it better
    thanks
  • 04-09-2010, 01:06 PM
    OldClicker
    Re: Sony Alpha 330 Problems Need Help!!!
    I would not know what to try except for maybe a reset and I don't know how to do that without looking it up. - TF
  • 04-09-2010, 02:23 PM
    elaleps
    Re: Sony Alpha 330 Problems Need Help!!!
    There's a reset to factory option in the menu but all it does is reset some values, the firmware stays the same (new version) i tried to install again the firmware but cant do it coz its the same version and it seems i cant downgrade