Sony and Konica Minolta Cameras Forum

Sony Digital Cameras Forum This forum is for discussing Sony digital cameras and the Sony Alpha DSLR and Konica Minolta Maxxum / Dynax SLR systems.
Sony Digital SLR Reviews >>
Sony Above 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 8 to 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 6 to 7-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
All Sony Photography Product Reviews >>
Sony Digital Cameras & History Page >>

Thread: Sony A750?!

Sony A750?!

Link

If its true, that would be awesome. 14.6 MP full frame. I would get it for sure.

I am slightly skeptical, engadget usually is pretty credible though and isn't the type to start a hoax.

Re: Sony A750?!

Oh boy Oh boy oh boy Please be true but the photo looks the same as the original a700 except with a different color lens, but than again the body looks better lit hmmm... I hope there will be better focus modes that track the subjects better.
    -
    Please do not take my photo's. Thank you
    www.SammySoliman.Smugmug.com

That was an admitted fake some time ago. Note the missing 330/380. Here is the original page.

http://www.sony.net/Products/dslr/cameras/index.html

TF

btw - I am now predicting that there will be no new A7xx as this type of body does not appear to be the future of Sony. I see the next Sonys as A6xx (video? EVF? more of the A5xx?) and A8xx(<850) as an even cheaper full frame. Eventually they will have nothing but full frame and EVF cropped sensor bodies (plus maybe an answer to the micro 4/3). Video will have to fit in there somewhere. - TF
    -----------------
    I am no better than you. I critique to teach myself to see.
    -----------------
    Feel free to edit my photos or do anything else that will help me learn.
    -----------------
    Sony/Minolta - way more gear than talent.

In this industry I think its follow the leader, right now Nikons pushing out low and hi-res full frame camera bodies, the concept of the A750 only makes sense in light of Nikons D700/D3S.

Anyway clicker you are probably right but I would like to hope you are not :-\

I heard on other forums that popular photography hints that there will be an a700 replacement very soon. I don't know about that but what I do know is that I am not loving how every time Nikon has a new camera Sony has one right after it. Does anybody know what Nikon dslr's use Sony sensors by any chance? I cant help get this strange feeling that Sony is letting Nikon do somethings better (sensor wise) and vise versa for the sake of business, since they are benefiting both ways.
    -
    Please do not take my photo's. Thank you
    www.SammySoliman.Smugmug.com

Thread Information