Sony and Konica Minolta Cameras Forum

Sony Digital Cameras Forum This forum is for discussing Sony digital cameras and the Sony Alpha DSLR and Konica Minolta Maxxum / Dynax SLR systems.
Sony Digital SLR Reviews >>
Sony Above 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 8 to 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 6 to 7-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
All Sony Photography Product Reviews >>
Sony Digital Cameras & History Page >>

Post Re: Has anyone used Net.Shopping.Us?

Hi,
    I am from Alaska and I want to buy one of the best digital camera for my friend to gift him on his birthday..I have seen many but little confused which one is best..Sony Cybershot DSC-H55 is the one I have seen on the online shopping site..Just wondering to know about the reviews related to it and whether there is any other camera best in comparison? My budget is $400 and also want to know some best site for buying..Please help !

Re: Has anyone used Net.Shopping.Us?

When in doubt, check http://www.resellerratings.com/ to get feedback on places to shop...

For Sony's point and shoots, etc, I have no clue on best pricing. Their higher end gear pricing is usually pretty well controlled by Sony themselves, so the prices rarely differ. I've always trusted B & H Photo and Adoramma for online sales of Sony gear... Pricing is usually pretty good too...

- G

Re: Has anyone used Net.Shopping.Us?

Some cover every part of the body except their face and hands. Some believe only their hair or their cleavage is compulsory to hide, and others do not observe any special dress rules. I am a Muslim and I also have a dress code and helps me withthe site https://magiclinen.com where I can find everything I need, keeping up with fashion trends

Thread Information