Sony and Konica Minolta Cameras Forum

Sony Digital Cameras Forum This forum is for discussing Sony digital cameras and the Sony Alpha DSLR and Konica Minolta Maxxum / Dynax SLR systems.
Sony Digital SLR Reviews >>
Sony Above 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 8 to 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 6 to 7-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
All Sony Photography Product Reviews >>
Sony Digital Cameras & History Page >>

NEX 7 @6400 iso + video

I really had the wrong lens with me for a video. I really wasn't thinking of even trying one but just to give you an idea of the quality of the NEX I am posting one. One thing that did happen, once when I was focusing in very low light the NEX shot a red light across the stage and it was easily visable on the back of the stage. I am sure it's the focusing beam. These were all shot with the 55-210, video included. I have some shot with the a77 I'll post in a few.

I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Re: NEX 7 @6400 iso + video

Great samples, Greg! That first photo is beautiful and the video looks great! I also noticed how good the sound is in that video. It's super clear, has good stereo and I didn't notice any nasty distortion. That's excellent if it's from the built-in mic.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: NEX 7 @6400 iso + video

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John View Post
    Great samples, Greg! That first photo is beautiful and the video looks great! I also noticed how good the sound is in that video. It's super clear, has good stereo and I didn't notice any nasty distortion. That's excellent if it's from the built-in mic.
    Yes John it's from the built in mike. I have the pictures from the a77 and they a pretty much the same quality as you see here but since I downloaded the images I can't find the card with the video was on. I was very impressed with both cameras and short of the images from the NEX taking a little longer to write to the card they performed equally well.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Thread Information