Sony and Konica Minolta Cameras Forum

Sony Digital Cameras Forum This forum is for discussing Sony digital cameras and the Sony Alpha DSLR and Konica Minolta Maxxum / Dynax SLR systems.
Sony Digital SLR Reviews >>
Sony Above 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 8 to 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 6 to 7-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
All Sony Photography Product Reviews >>
Sony Digital Cameras & History Page >>

Cybershot DSC-W50 problems

Hello, I have some issues with my camera that I need help with. The camera constantly gives me a warning that the lighting conditions are incorrect or there is vibration. This only happens when the mode dial is set to certain settings such as twilight. It seems that no matter what the lighting condition is I still get the warning symbol (a shaking hand and exclamation mark). If I go ahead and take the shot it turns out lousy (blurred). It takes a good photo when on the "Auto Adjustment" but not in the many other settings.
    Any ideas?

Re: Cybershot DSC-W50 problems

You say you have this problem no matter what the light is like? So even in bright noonday sun you'd get the warning symbol and your photos would turn out blurry from camera shake? Can you post an example taken in bright daylight? I'd also like to know the exposure settings, if possible. Sepecifically, I want to know the ISO, aperture, and shutter speed.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information