T900 and T90 look almost the same althought it looks like the T900 disappeared from sony's websites for unknown reasons. The TX1 makes no sense at all as it's lower resolution (10.x vs 12.x) than the T90 and T900 is more expensive. WTF?

TX1 ($330)
T90 ($280)
T900 ($???)

Can anyone explain what's going on here, which camera is best and why the unreasonable higher price for a lower res camera?

The most important thing to me in a point and shoot is low light performance (i like being able to get cool sharp pictures without a flash). Most of the things I shoot witha point and shoot only end up on things like facebook so major resolution is just a waste of disk space. That said I'll take extra resolution when it doesn't cost too much more.

I particularly like these models because of the metal case and metal cover that slides over the lens. All the other point and shoots I've seen have the telescoping lens assembly which is super fragile and/or a super fragile super crappy lens cover that is easily damaged if you throw the camera in your pocket.

Thanks.