Sony and Konica Minolta Cameras Forum

Sony Digital Cameras Forum This forum is for discussing Sony digital cameras and the Sony Alpha DSLR and Konica Minolta Maxxum / Dynax SLR systems.
Sony Digital SLR Reviews >>
Sony Above 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 8 to 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 6 to 7-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
All Sony Photography Product Reviews >>
Sony Digital Cameras & History Page >>

Best Deal for Sony 135mm f/1.8 Carl Zeiss EVER

I am selling my Sony 135mm f/1.8 Carl Zeiss lens. This was purchased in may and was my favorite lens for my a900.... until I switched over the Dark side of Canon...lol There is nothing wrong with the lens, I actually kept it hoping someone would make a decent adapter to my 5dMarkII EF mount but I got restless and bought The L Series Canon lens, I shoot bands so I really need the auto focus and the only adapters i would find are full Manual. I am asking for $1050.00 The lens sent me back close to 1500.00 when i got it. It doesn't have a single scratch. I live in LA and I am only selling this locally. I am sorry but I do not trust magical checks or money orders. Cash in my hand will make this deal happen. You can email me with any questions you might have.( jahalex1982@gmail.com )

Re: Best Deal for Sony 135mm f/1.8 Carl Zeiss EVER

Welcome to PhotographyREVIEW.com. We have a free classifieds section for selling camera gear. The forums aren't intended for selling equipment. However, if you also post an ad in the classifieds then a post on the forum linking to that ad is fine

PhotographyREVIEW.com Free Classifieds >>

Thanks for joining us and thanks in advance for posting your ad! I hope you'll stick around and share your photos and experience with us. We don't care that much what kind of camera you have, as long as you're taking pictures
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information