Sony and Konica Minolta Cameras Forum

Sony Digital Cameras Forum This forum is for discussing Sony digital cameras and the Sony Alpha DSLR and Konica Minolta Maxxum / Dynax SLR systems.
Sony Digital SLR Reviews >>
Sony Above 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 8 to 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 6 to 7-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
All Sony Photography Product Reviews >>
Sony Digital Cameras & History Page >>

Thread: A99 Review

A99 Review

I wrote a review on my a99 last night and though there are a few things I didn't get around to testing I may come back later and revise it. Never the less, the a99 is certainly a serious challenger for camera of the year. I can't tell that much difference in IQ between it and the king of the hill the D800. I absolutely love the dynamic range. What an improvement over the a850/900.
    Sony Alpha A99 Reviews
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

ELS

Re: A99 Review

Hello Greg:

I sure enjoyed reading your review, your personal insights, comments and overall view of how the a99 does and will work for you and your photography efforts. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your points of view regarding the area of dynamic range, and as a "learner" of the field of photography, and especially in the area of "digital" photography, it helps me understand various aspects I need to learn, and you explain things (for me), and perhaps others too, with a clear understanding that helps me out with my photography endeavors.

I look forward very much, to more of your reviews, threads/posts reflecting on the a99 and also even the D800, both camera systems look very nice, yet way out of my financial reach at this time...

Thanks again for sharing. - - :thumbsup:

Have a nice day/evening...

Ed

Thread Information