A99 Review

Printable View

• 11-15-2012, 05:12 AM
    Greg McCary
    A99 Review
    I wrote a review on my a99 last night and though there are a few things I didn't get around to testing I may come back later and revise it. Never the less, the a99 is certainly a serious challenger for camera of the year. I can't tell that much difference in IQ between it and the king of the hill the D800. I absolutely love the dynamic range. What an improvement over the a850/900.
    Sony Alpha A99 Reviews
  • 11-18-2012, 03:28 PM
    ELS
    Re: A99 Review
    Hello Greg:

I sure enjoyed reading your review, your personal insights, comments and overall view of how the a99 does and will work for you and your photography efforts. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your points of view regarding the area of dynamic range, and as a "learner" of the field of photography, and especially in the area of "digital" photography, it helps me understand various aspects I need to learn, and you explain things (for me), and perhaps others too, with a clear understanding that helps me out with my photography endeavors. :)

I look forward very much, to more of your reviews, threads/posts reflecting on the a99 and also even the D800, both camera systems look very nice, yet way out of my financial reach at this time...

Thanks again for sharing. - - :thumbsup:

Have a nice day/evening...

Ed