Trouble getting website to open

Over the last week i have experienced difficulty opening various forums, whatever forum i click on it takes ages to open, if at all, i get the opening page come up at the bottom, then "Done" but just a blank screen with the top of the site in view. I have'nt had this with any other site and not experienced problems elsewhere with the laptop, has anyone else had any problems? or if any ideas why this is happening could you advise? as its sooo frustrating!!
    "Live Life to the full, theres no rehersals"
    www.bevbarkerphotos.com
    www.k9imageworld.com

Re: Trouble getting website to open

Bev-
    I'm sorry about the problems. There are some hardware and database issues right now. I've talked to my developers about the problems and they are aware. Hopefully we'll be able to get them fixed soon. I don't want people using this site to be frustrated.

Thanks for posting and checking to see if the problem is on our end. I'm sorry to have to say that it is.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Many thanks for letting me know, il just keep trying. regards Bev.
    www.bevbarkerphotos.com
    www.k9imageworld.com

I wonder if it is associated with the Sony Cybershot ad, I have noticed that there is a huge lag with the ad coming up, then after several seconds the screen changes to the Banner and done down the bottom, with a further maybe 10-15 secs before the rest of the page comes in.

Hi, i was wondering whether it had anything to do with the adds at the top as i am getting exactly what you have described, but im not waiting 15 secs sometimes its upto a min +, and its been like this now for at least 2 weeks, will it ever get better? or is it just a problem i am having?
    www.bevbarkerphotos.com
    www.k9imageworld.com

Bev, I think it is the ads that are causing the problem we had this happen awhile ago when they had a Kodak Ad compaign running as well. Some people describing the length of time you are getting others worse and/or better. The ads pay for the site, nothing that John can do about that, but it shouldn't be impacting on the site for this length of time.

Thanks Peter for update on this, i understand fully about the adds paying for the site, last night everything was running brilliantly, tonight we are back to running terribly slow, i guess its just going to be a case of being patient on occasions.... not easy i know....... i am a woman!! no seriously, i appreciate input on this problem. regards Bev.
    www.bevbarkerphotos.com
    www.k9imageworld.com

Thread Information