Question Thumbnail creation error when uploading photos

Anyone else seeing this error? It happens right after the upload photo screen.

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 11

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" -size 127x150 -quality 70 -geometry 127x150 '/data/data01/web/html/photopost/data/photography/510/238434/mill_final_web-thumb.jpg'

Is there a certain size the image has to be now when uploading? I have tried different size images with the same results.

Re: Thumbnail creation error when uploading photos

I just tested the gallery and uploaded one without any trouble. There are almost no limits regarding what you can upload. So that's not the problem. I'm guessing it's easy a gallery glitch or it may be the hyphen in your image name. Try removing the hyphen and see if it works. Have you successfully uploaded to the gallery before? Did you change your computer or anything since the last time you posted to the gallery?

Thanks-
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: Thumbnail creation error when uploading photos

Thanks for the quick response. I did find the problem though I am not sure why its a problem now. I resize my images using Photostudio 5.5 and have in the past with no trouble. Today I saved the files with microsoft photo editor and they will upload now. I guess maybe re-installing the software might help.

Thread Information