Thread: Thread Thread

Thread Thread

I guess this is the place for this -- it would be great if there was one place you could go to find all the cool threads like the camera around the world (which is easy to find), the nifty fifty thread, the window light thread, the cute kid thread, the self-portrait thread, the capture a stranger thread, the mailbox thread, the weathered, battered, neglected thread, the transportation thread, even the favorite photos of whatever year, etc., etc., etc., those kinds of ongoing threads with the photos of multiple posters -- I forget about them and I bet others do as well. Maybe once a thread reaches x number of posts it would eligible or something if a million 1 post threads are a concern. Just a thought.

Your editing is welcomed. A picture is worth...

All can look. Few will see. Less will know.

The Truth can be anything it will. I just want to know Truth.

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Thread Thread

You can subscribe to the threads you want. Go to the thread you want to subscribe to and click on the "Thread Tools" above the first post and you can subscribe to that thread. You can sign up to be notified by email when someone adds to the thread if you want. Once you're subscribed you can find those threads under my account.

I think if someone were to start a thread of threads, it would quickly get to be a mess of everybody's favorite threads and be just as difficult to find what you're looking for.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

I didn't know about the subscribe feature. Thanks.

Your editing is welcomed. A picture is worth...

All can look. Few will see. Less will know.

The Truth can be anything it will. I just want to know Truth.

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

We can subscribe but newcomers might completely miss the thread.
    An example would be the street sign photo that Nicci recently posted as she didn't know about the signs of the times thread.

Capture a stranger, capture a photographer, 50 mm lens war, camera around the world, and probably a couple I'll remember after I hit submit. They go in cycles and when someone posts something new to one they get active for a while.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Thread Information