Pentax Forum Moderator

Pentax Lens Choices in Gallery

Hi "Powers that be", hehe...
    In my last couple of Gallery posts I've not been able to put in my proper lenses for my Pentax *ist DL. Although there is a nice selection of choices, there is only one DA lense and it's not one of mine. I have the 18-55mm Pentax SMC DA and the 50-200mm f4-5.6 Pentax SMC DA.
    It would be nice rather than having a "list" only to choose from, to have an "Other" choice with a blank field to add our lenses, also.
    Anyway, could someone update the "Pentax" choices to include the newer DA lenses.
    Thanx,
    Ken
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Re: Pentax Lens Choices in Gallery

No problem! Thanks for making me aware of the missing lenses. Seems like we had more than one Pentax DA lens in the reviews, though. Now I'm worried that some of them might be in hiding...
    Photo-John

Done!

Here's a link to the Pentax zoom lens page: http://www.photographyreview.com/cat...28_800crx.aspx

Please post reviews for the lenses you're using. They'll be listed in the gallery dropdown now, too. We're also updating Nikon, Canon, and Olympus lens listings today.
    Photo-John

Pentax Forum Moderator

Thanx John...the lenses are there and now my photos list the correct info...Is there a way to correct my other photos. I tried to "edit" but it didn't allow me to change camera and lenses, unless I was doing something wrong. I do really appreciate you getting right on this!!!
    Ken
    Ken

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Quote Originally Posted by ken1953
    Thanx John...the lenses are there and now my photos list the correct info...Is there a way to correct my other photos. I tried to "edit" but it didn't allow me to change camera and lenses, unless I was doing something wrong. I do really appreciate you getting right on this!!!
    Ken
    I was going to post a similiar message about editing in the photo gallery. What happens when you "edit photo" is the photo specs (shutter speed and ISO fields) get erased and also you can not edit/add the info back in. I updated my sunglasses reflection picture as I uploaded the wrong photo and when I did this the Tv/Av and ISO information was no longer there.

Tim
    My blog - Photography Rulez

'Slim' - K10D and *ist DL w/ SMCP DA 70mm 2.4 Limited, SMCP-DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, SMC M 28mm f/2.8, SMC M 50mm f/1.7, and Tamron AF75-300mm f/4-5.6 LD Macro
    Slim of the Clan O'Canon - A1 w/ FD 28, 50, 70-210 & Sigma 500/1000 f8/f16

Just acknowledging the posts. I wasn't aware that you couldn't edit those fields. Since I'm the boss, I can edit it all. So I didn't know

I'll see what I can do.
    Photo-John

Pentax Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Just acknowledging the posts. I wasn't aware that you couldn't edit those fields. Since I'm the boss, I can edit it all. So I didn't know

I'll see what I can do.
    While your at it John...could you please check into the ability to change "cameras, lenses, et al". I bring this up because several of my posts have the wrong equipment on them because of not having the correct ones to begin with. Just a thought.
    Ken
    Ken

Nikon Samurai #20

Thread Information