don't tase me, bro! Asylum Steve's Avatar

Ok, my dumb question for the day: where is the new gallery?

John,

I mean, ok, I know where it is, but rather, how do we get to the new gallery without using the link in one of the twenty eight threads you've posted about it so far...

Say I come on the site and I want to go right to the new gallery without looking for one of your threads. So far, I haven't found any other link to it, like on the gallery menu page...
    "Riding along on a carousel...tryin' to catch up to you..."

-Steve
    Studio & Lighting - Photography As Art Forum Moderator

Running the Photo Asylum, Asylum Steve's blogged brain pipes...
    www.stevenpaulhlavac.com
    www.photoasylum.com

I agree Steve, I would have thought the Galleries link up in the top selections would do it, but doesn't seem to. I've been looking as well.

Hey did you see my posting in the Help forum trying to pick a name for a website, would be interested in your input as I would other members of the forums as well.

Liz

Lightbulb the quickest way I found......

I bookmarked the page and put the link on my toolbar. So I have 2 windows to PR open at once - it's faster.

In other words - it's in "favorite places" on my aol toolbar. Yes, aol has some good options that make life easier. I said "some"

Liz

I mean, ok, I know where it is, but rather, how do we get to the new gallery without using the link in one of the twenty eight threads you've posted about it so far...

Say I come on the site and I want to go right to the new gallery without looking for one of your threads. So far, I haven't found any other link to it, like on the gallery menu page...[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Liz; 04-22-2004 at 04:55 AM. Reason: postcript

Your up on the boards early Liz, Good Morning to you.

Amen....

Amen! I thought that I was just nuts for not being able to navigate to it form the forums and from the gallery selection on the home page. Glad I'm not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum Steve
    John,

Say I come on the site and I want to go right to the new gallery without looking for one of your threads. So far, I haven't found any other link to it, like on the gallery menu page...

don't tase me, bro! Asylum Steve's Avatar
    Peter, I just replied to your help post. Sorry, I couldn't be more "helpful" today (I'm on the run), but I fell if I at the least help you eliminate a name, that's better than nothing, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Flashram_Peter_AUS
    I agree Steve, I would have thought the Galleries link up in the top selections would do it, but doesn't seem to. I've been looking as well.

Hey did you see my posting in the Help forum trying to pick a name for a website, would be interested in your input as I would other members of the forums as well.
    "Riding along on a carousel...tryin' to catch up to you..."

-Steve
    Studio & Lighting - Photography As Art Forum Moderator

Running the Photo Asylum, Asylum Steve's blogged brain pipes...
    www.stevenpaulhlavac.com
    www.photoasylum.com

Sorry Guys

Sorry I didn't see this post yesterday. I was battling an evil Excel spreadsheet. It won.

The reason there aren't more links to the gallery is that it's not absolutely, 100% ready for the public. I know that you guys are all mellow, understanding and forgiving. But there are still a couple of things I need to tweak before I link it everywhere. The current gallery is what I call a "soft release". Next week I plan to link it and send a long-awaited (I hope) newsletter that tells everyone about all the changes we've made since the beginning of the year.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Liz

Cool That's cool.........

Yes, I'm doing some Excel spreadsheets today too.........something I let go until it looms over me......

Have a good weekend.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Sorry I didn't see this post yesterday. I was battling an evil Excel spreadsheet. It won.

The reason there aren't more links to the gallery is that it's not absolutely, 100% ready for the public. I know that you guys are all mellow, understanding and forgiving. But there are still a couple of things I need to tweak before I link it everywhere. The current gallery is what I call a "soft release". Next week I plan to link it and send a long-awaited (I hope) newsletter that tells everyone about all the changes we've made since the beginning of the year.

Thread Information