Question Finding my posts

Is there a way to get a quick view of threads I have posted in? I forget what threads I've posted to sometimes and miss replies. It would be nice to be able to see them all but I haven't seen a way. Thanks!

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Finding my posts

You have a couple of options. The easiest is to click on your name in a thread like this, and select "Find More Posts by mattb"

Another option is to click on "Search" above, go to "Advanced Search" and search for your user name.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by mjs1973 View Post
    You have a couple of options. The easiest is to click on your name in a thread like this, and select "Find More Posts by mattb"

Another option is to click on "Search" above, go to "Advanced Search" and search for your user name.
    Yeah, search is nice but not as quick. I didn't know about that click on the name part. That's the nice shortcut I was looking for. Thanks!

Try to use search option

Thread Information