Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Thread: Heads Up

Heads Up

Here a couple for yesterday evening. These gals weren't the most talented but they did use their heads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heads Up-dsc_4840-2-640.jpg   Heads Up-dsc_4861-2-640.jpg   Heads Up-dsc_4938-2-640.jpg  
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: Heads Up

Those are so cool. I'm sure they needed a bottle of Excedrin after that game!

Not bad OT, though the first one could use a tighter crop and that white cup is really bothering me. The second one I'm finding the lady in the background is blending into the player in red to much and it's hard to separate the two and the last one, the horizon is off a tad. O.K. OT, kidding aside I really like these. Their sharp and the color is nice and bright. Nice action.

Jim
    http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=7705
    Canon 1D Mark IIn
    Canon 40D w/ Vertical Grip
    Canon 300 f/2.8L IS
    Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS
    Canon 24-70 f/2.8L
    Canon 1.4 TC
    580Ex
    Monopod

Thanks for the comments you guys. I did these about 1 am this morning and all the crops were for 4x6 and 8x12 proportions for the sales site. I should have re-cropped before I posted here and tightened up a bit more Jim. As for that horizon that sideline kind of runs down hill but I guess I should have straightened it up a bit. And as for the coach in the background I could clone her out I guess but at 1 in the morning that just wasn't going to happen.

Just look at number one again and your right I really need to tighten that one up.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Thread Information