Photography Software & Post Processing Forum

Photography Software Forum Discuss Adobe Photoshop, RAW conversion, photography software, and anything related to digital photo processing. Forum moderator is GB1.
Digital Photography Software Reviews >>
Write A Review >>
Adobe Photography Software User Reviews >>
Photography Software News & Articles >>

Lightbulb Retouching Seminars

Glamour Retouching Seminar passing through many cities in 2009!

Currently open for registration...
    Austin, TX on Saturday, April 11th from 1:00pm-5:00pm
    Charlotte, NC on Saturday May 16th from 1:00pm-5:00pm
    Raleigh, NC on Sunday May 17th from 2:00pm-6:00pm
    Chicago, IL on Saturday May 23rd from 1:00pm-5:00pm

Many more to be schedule- ask me when your city is coming up.

This 4 hour class will focus on glamour retouching in Photoshop at a beginner to intermediate level.

We will go over color adjustment, contrast, brightening (make your pictures POP!), background clean-up, object removal, hair wisps, tricks with layers, obtaining smooth skin without blurring (the million dollar question!), glamour skin "gleam", liquifying/body contouring, muscle definition, dodging and burning, glamour touches for eyes, hair, lashes, strategic sharpening, vignettes, and more.

As well as live demonstration, instruction and plenty of time for Q&A, students will receive detailed material on several techniques. They are welcome to bring your laptop to class if you'd like to follow along, but it's not necessary. Much of the material I work with belongs to the people attending... it can be sent to me beforehand and retouched live.

I really want this course to be beneficial to everyone involved so let me know if there's anything you'd like to see added. Classes are kept very small so registration is limited. I really enjoy the personal aspect and want everyone to walk away feeling like their questions were answered and attention was paid. For this reason registration closes at 20 people.

ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: I am a full time, independent retoucher specializing in professional high-end retouching and digital enhancement with a focus on realistic results. With 8 years of high profile experience you will always find skin texture and undetectable improvements- never blurring. My work has appeared internationally in magazines, ads, billboards, websites, retail sites and more. This includes a long employment with Playboy, as well as freelance work with models, photographers, brides, retailers, agencies, publications, resorts, etc. For years I have gotten many requests from people who want to learn the tricks of retouching so this year I am looking forward to putting faces to all those names.

Please contact me with questions or to sign up! Thanks for your time!

Christine Wolfe
    CRWmedia/CRWdigital
    Christine@CRWmedia.com
    www.myspace.com/crwmedia
    www.modelmayhem.com/crwmedia

GB1

Re: Retouching Seminars

Christine,

Welcome to the PR forums. I see you're a post processing guru so I am hopeful that you'll visit us often and contribute some excellent advice to middle-of-the-roaders like me (and that's flattering myself a bit ).

-GB
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Thread Information