Photography Software & Post Processing Forum

Photography Software Forum Discuss Adobe Photoshop, RAW conversion, photography software, and anything related to digital photo processing. Forum moderator is GB1.
Digital Photography Software Reviews >>
Write A Review >>
Adobe Photography Software User Reviews >>
Photography Software News & Articles >>

Photo&Video Editing Tool

I came across a black friday deal which includes photo and video watermark program. 2014 Black Friday - AoaoPhoto Watermark and Video Watermark CRAZY DISCOUNT

I have hundreds of photos to be signed and it is a very long and tedious process. So batch mode is an important feature for me. Has somebody tried these tools?
    Whenever you have a problem, just sing your favourite song!
    You will realize that your voice is far worse than your problem!
    TRUE STORY !!!

GB1

Re: Photo&Video Editing Tool

Frapolo - I haven't tried it. I personally don't like visible watermarks and I have questions regarding the effectiveness of the digital ones, but if you use this and like it please let us know here. Its pros and cons would be great.

G
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

I still not try this. But I will give you feedback after the trial this. Thanks

Thank for sharing information.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom handles tasks best. I only use it to edit images and create the necessary templates. My last work using Lightroom - https://essaydragon.com/blog/attention-grabbers
    Last edited by BryonManning; 09-09-2020 at 05:34 AM.

The Nikon D7500 black friday is a midrange APS-C DSLR that both sits below and borrows a lot from Nikon's APS-C flagship D500 including its 20.9MP sensor, high-res metering sensor (used for subject recognition) and very probably its image processor. In a lot of ways, it's like a mini D500, which in and of itself is like a mini D5. All three are built for speed.

The D7500 gets a 2 fps bump over its predecessor and can shoot 8 fps for an impressive 100+ JPEGs (3x the buffer of the D7200). That's not quite as fast as the D500's 10 fps burst, but it's still serious firepower for enthusiasts and serious photographers alike. Its AF system remains the same, reliable 51-point module from D7200 and D7100. But the new metering sensor should mean better 3D Tracking. If you haven't guessed by now, this is a great camera for fast action photography.

This is what I was looking for. Thanks you

If you are looking for good software to change the extension of video files, then I know one program that you can use for free. I know that MP4 converter can be used with different software, and besides, it is quite easy to use program. This tool is often used to change the extension of DVD movies to MP4. You can read more about this tool on the official website.

KineMaster app is the best tool for photo and video edit...

I recently bought Nikon D750 with Nikon SB-700 Speedlight Flash. I am not a professional photographer. I hear a lot about Lightroom. Is Lightrrom is good for Photo editing? Please suggest me which tool is best for photoediting and some photography tips. Where should I learn about editing and after effects.

Wow! Just awesome and I really like these colorful shots, thanks. https://fixthephoto.com/aurora-hdr-vs-lightroom.html

Accidentally I have come across this forum site and when I go through it, I found it to be really interesting. They have clipping path service company shared here the details regarding the photo and video editing tool. If you wish to learn more about photography, this website would be the right choice for you. Keep sharing more details here.

Thread Information