Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

What's it like to work at Netflix?

It has been a little over 1 year since I started working at Netflix. I am a machine learning researcher working on improving recommendations on Netflix homepage. My journey so far has been nothing short of spectacular. Netflix is a very fast paced and a highly dynamic workplace filled with only smart, brilliant and passionate people. Personally, I have not come across any red tape. As Kent Brewster (authored another answer to this question) experienced, there is no political unpleasantness that I too can recall of any.

Re: What's it like to work at Netflix?

Good evening!
    My wife and I have always wanted to connect to Netflix so that we can watch various series together in the evenings. After paying for the subscription and connection, we turned on our favorite series, and buffering began, I didn’t know what to do and thought about calling support, but she found an article on the Internet called How to Fix Netflix Buffering, literally after 5 minutes we figured everything out , and then watched our series.
    Last edited by Azamakix; 04-16-2022 at 09:25 AM.

Thread Information