Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Printing Software

I have a Canon IP6310D and it is pretty good quality for the price tag, borderless prints, reasonably fast, etc, and the software that comes with it (easy photoprint) is decent, but I'd like a little bit more functionality in a printing software.

It would be nice if I could put text on the prints, better cropping, and other options, such as greyscale conversions, ability to print pictures from different folders, and so on.

Any good third party printing software out there? Preferably open source or freeware.
    <><
    Flickr
    --Rebel T2i
    --Sigma 10-20mm
    --Canon EF-S 55-250mm
    --Tamron 17-50mm F2.8

Re: Printing Software

The Gimp is Opensource and can do all the above.
    DEviaNT Photographer

'Tough' meant it was an uncompromising image, something that came from your gut, out of instinct, raw, of the moment, something that couldn’t be described in any other way. So it was tough. Tough to like, tough to see, tough to make, tough to understand. The tougher they were the more beautiful they became.
    ~ Joel Meyerowitz

Thread Information