Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Pen Tool Problems

I am trying to use the anchor point tool, which I was using just fine the last time I worked, but now it is not allowing me to use it. The cursor is the standard arrow when over the photo, and only allows me to draw a perforated box....it says on the top that there are no options for the add anchor point tool....How can I get through this and be able to use the anchor point tool again? I have no idea what I did....

sorry, I am trying to teach myself and sometimes get caught up in easy-to-fix problems...I just dont know how

all help is appreciated.
    "The force of art lies in its immediate influence on human psychology and in its active contagiousness."

-Naum Gabo

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Pen Tool Problems

It sounds like you have the Convert Point Tool, not the Pen tool. Click and hold down on the tool icon in the tool pallet and you will see there are more options under there. Select the Pen tool and you should be on your way.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Thread Information