Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Which Monitor for Photography / Photoshop work?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRob
    Well EXCUSE ME for talking about IRRELEVANT matters, and BTW I did not even bring the CRT subject on, and let me remind you that this is an open forum, that meaning that everybody is welcomed to state its point of view, you like it or not, you find it relevant or not.

Could be a better idea to read consumer reviews instead of asking what monitor is great....everybody around here has a different monitor, a different taste, a different opinion, and all monitors have pros and cons, inevitable. Some one might point for some brand and model that for them seem great, but have you thought about that maybe you have a different "taste" do what everybody does...explore you options within your price range and pick one.
    Sorry for being irrelevant...again.
    My friend, it seems as I have upset you, Im sorry brother. Please, accept my apology.
    This is great advise you have given me, yes I agree everyone has different taste ect.. however I honestly dont care about looks etc, I want the monitor to have be CLOSEST TO THE PRINTED IMAGES AS POSS, CLOSEST IN COLOUR, BRIGHTNESS etc,, This is my ONLY main concern..

Thanks again..

Re: Which Monitor for Photography / Photoshop work?

OK PEOPLE!!! RELAX IM BACCCCCCCCCCCK!!

I HAVE FOUND THE ""TOP DOG""" OF MONITORS !
    This is the one I've decided to buy..
    NEC MultiSync® EA231WMi ! Just spoken to NEC and everything looks good!

I've added the Link

http://www.nec-display-solutions.co....cat=LCD&e=e5s1

This is the place where I am buying it from, as you cant buy direct from NEC.

http://shop.colourconfidence.com/section.php?xSec=10382

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information