Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Image upload online prints

hello everyone, finally I have gotten some customer last weeken. is that great or what? well
    now I need to up load my image online for print and guest what? during up load five picture four of them needed to be print on 8x10 down to wallet and the fifth one for 24x30. ten minuted in to uploading the internet interupted and I have call the lab to ask why, they did a tracert to my computer and they said it was my internet provider end. so, I call my guy and ask them what is the deal why it is keep request time out while uploading image. off course no help there either. I'm wonder if anyone have had this experience and how to correct this. cause I sure don't want to print my locally. thanks

Re: Image upload online prints

Quote Originally Posted by JTcooper
    hello everyone, finally I have gotten some customer last weeken. is that great or what? well
    now I need to up load my image online for print and guest what? during up load five picture four of them needed to be print on 8x10 down to wallet and the fifth one for 24x30. ten minuted in to uploading the internet interupted and I have call the lab to ask why, they did a tracert to my computer and they said it was my internet provider end. so, I call my guy and ask them what is the deal why it is keep request time out while uploading image. off course no help there either. I'm wonder if anyone have had this experience and how to correct this. cause I sure don't want to print my locally. thanks
    If you are using a dial up connection it should not time out. Try using a FTP program it the lab supports a FTP connection, as FTP is faster than HTTP connections.
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

I have high speed connection provide by local tv cable, and I did asked for FTP ( file tranfer protocal ) from the lab but they said they do not provide it. recently, I have up grade my high speed internet and my up load speed from 256 klb to 1meg. I went over to Mpix and try them and they work just fine. the prints size at Mpix.com don't offer 24x30 but MILLER do. but thank you for your reply though.

shake it like a polaroid picture berrywise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTcooper
    I have high speed connection provide by local tv cable, and I did asked for FTP ( file tranfer protocal ) from the lab but they said they do not provide it. recently, I have up grade my high speed internet and my up load speed from 256 klb to 1meg. I went over to Mpix and try them and they work just fine. the prints size at Mpix.com don't offer 24x30 but MILLER do. but thank you for your reply though.
    Check out www.whcc.com. They have a multitude of different ways for you to upload your images. Free two day shipping. Great quality and service.

hey thanks Berry, I will check them out on the next order though. seem like white house got a good chance for my bussiness plus I like the two day free shipping too. thank you for all the reply

Thread Information