Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Has anyone heard of easy made memories

I have a friend that turned me on to a great new free program, called Easy Made Memories. You can take your photos and videos and make a voice narrated show that ends up as a DVD that you can put in your TV. The program has lots of free frames and backgrounds and such. So far the program has been fun to play with and easy to use, but I haven’t seen the DVD’s that come out of it yet.

I’m excited to get a finished DVD, but before I order it, I was wondering if anyone else had experience using this program?

Re: Has anyone heard of easy made memories

I haven't used that particular program. But I've tried a couple of other slideshow creation programs. They're pretty cool. Especially if you want to share a bunch of photos from and event in a simple, compelling way, and you don't want to make prints. I haven't actually tried to make a DVD, though. Both programs I used allowed you to make a CD that was playable in a DVD player. However - I couldn't get either one to work correctly on my DVD player
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

I have used PowerPoint and similar programs to mix text, images, sound, animation in various presentations that I have given over the past 30 years or so. Originally I used 3 tube video projectors that were extremely big and heavy. I was certainly much happier when they came down in size and became more sophisticated in power and image quality.

Ronnoco
    www.photoinf.com

Accepted photo standards in technique and composition are the tools used to judge photo quality.

I don't have this program but I've seen one of my friend use it, I really like this program since I had a bunch of photos and videos in my PC. Over 2000 scraps, die cuts, backgrounds, borders, and audio clips supplied free. Import the movies from your digital camera, or narrate your scrapbook with your own voice and music. You can keep your digital photos and videos safe over the years.

I have not used easy made, but I have used Pinnacle Studio and Adobe's Premiere to mix stills and videos with music and stuff. People pay pretty good money to have an anniversary DVD made to give as a gift.

It really is a lot of fun and great to see all of your memories on the TV.

thanks,
    Wes
    Wes

Who are they, where are they, how can they possibly know all the rules?

PowerPoint and FCP work just fine for me.

Mark

Its a free program, if you download it and don't like it just uninstall it from your computer...

Newbie here
    rovowen

Thread Information