Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>
    Digital SLR user

Best DVD Slideshow with menus for Wedding Photos

Hi Everyone!

I need some advise. I'm currently looking for a good Slideshow program that can be burnt into DVD with menu capability. I'm looking for program that has lots of transition effect choices, text caption effects, and with multiple musical background capability. This slideshow will be used for wedding photos. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JV Photography

Smile Re: Best DVD Slideshow with menus for Wedding Photos

Quote Originally Posted by JVphotography
    Hi Everyone!

I need some advise. I'm currently looking for a good Slideshow program that can be burnt into DVD with menu capability. I'm looking for program that has lots of transition effect choices, text caption effects, and with multiple musical background capability. This slideshow will be used for wedding photos. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JV Photography
    You might want to try 3D-Album (www.3d-album.com). They have several versions, including a commercial suite, and the program's not that expensive. There is a learning curve involved, but in the long run, it might be what you're looking for. I am not a professional/commercial photographer, so I have the non-commercial version, which has, I think, less options that would be desirable to a commercial photographer. Their site gives you a pretty good run-down on its capabilities.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Re: Best DVD Slideshow with menus for Wedding Photos

I have made a couple of DVD productions using the software 3D-Album, and my clients love them. The program is actually very easy to use. It's template based with preset 3-D animations but it's very flexible and you can change a lot of things.

For weddings, the wedding templates for 3D-Album released from the third party developer 3DTime (www.3dtime.com) are absolutely amazing and wonderful! You may take a lok at one of their video template demo at:

TDTRomanceCP0001

I have the Commercial version. But I believe the license from the 3DTime allows you to use their templates for commercial use with any edition of the 3D-Album.

Thread Information