Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Batch Processing in CS3

Hi all....

I have ALOT of RAW files that I want to process into JPG. On Elements 5.0 I would go under process multiple files and chose a folder, then pick the settings I wanted and destination, then it happened.... Batch processed ALOT of files..

How do I do that in CS3?? Is there a way?? I would figure there is, but I cannot seem to find it... I am trying to learn CS3, but there is a steep curve over Elements...

Help???

Thanks.....

Phil
    Support those who protect us:
    www.ODMP.org

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Batch Processing in CS3

When I batch process images in CS3, I open the Bridge first. (I always have the Bridge open.) Select the files you want to process in the Bridge, and then go to Tools > Photoshop > Image Processor. In that dialog box, you can select where you want the images to be saved and you can save them as jpegs, tiffs or psds. If you have an action you want to run on all of then (sharpening for example) you can have it run your action before it saves the file.
    Last edited by mjs1973; 04-02-2008 at 03:20 PM.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Re: Batch Processing in CS3

Thanks.... I will have to give that a try....

Phil
    Support those who protect us:
    www.ODMP.org

Thread Information