Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Where is the Oldest Jewish Cemetary in Western Canada

Re: Where is the Oldest Jewish Cemetary in Western Canada

So sad it's not been kept up. I hate it when I see cemetaries around here in disrepair. Such a slap to those who are buried there, that after a full life they are so easily forgotten.

Anyway, I think a closer shot of one of the gravemarkers would be pretty neat. Maybe with a pretty dandelion along side. The first two shots don't capture my attention, though I guess you wanted it in perspective.

I like the third, since it shows what is there, but also the neglect.
    Dee
    www.amomentisforever.com

I'm leaving my husband for my D3X! I'm in love!!!

Please, feel free to edit the images I submit for critique. I'm a visual kind of gal!

Re: Where is the Oldest Jewish Cemetary in Western Canada

Actually it is kept up surprisingly well for being in a shrinking suburban woods. No one sees it because it is not generally known. It represents a population of Jews who lived in this area now completely bereft of Jews. There is a huge fence around the plot. I used by monopod/walking stick to lift the camera over the fence to get this photo.

Thread Information