Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Where do you need soldering irons?

Tell me, please

Re: Where do you need soldering irons?

Here are a few pointers that might help:
    1. Don't keep the battery at 100% all the time. if you're not using it, remove it. If you can't (or don't want to), cap the battery at 80% at max (I keep mine at 60%). There are softwares usually provided by Dell for doing this AFAIK.
    2. Don't let it overheat. Anything that heats up the laptop is a big no-no. (Games, softwares etc.). If your laptop can't handle it without heating, better let it go.And if you suddenly encounter this problem of laptop breakdown, then these soldering irons that have already saved me more than once with my motherboard and bought from this site https://solderingironguide.com/revie...ring-stations/ can help you

Re: Where do you need soldering irons?

cool and interesting

Thread Information