rylan
    What Way To Go?
    another crappy B&W show lol can you tell what tracks arent used anymore:D
    let me know what you think
    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...y/IMG_2124.jpg
  • 03-28-2008, 06:10 PM
    Lori11
    Re: What Way To Go?
    Not crappy at all, but I like these shots, maybe try to sharpen it, and its the tracks going straight :D (from what I can tell lol)
  • 03-28-2008, 06:24 PM
    rylan
    thanks lori11, i loved how the tracks that are used everyday are shiney silver but the old tracks that are now dug up ahead are rusty looking
  • 03-28-2008, 09:55 PM
    brmill26
    Rylan, this is a great shot, both subject and compositionally. To me, there are two things I would work on. I don't know why, but in the upper left and right corners there is some very bad pixelization. The other thing, I think this would make a great candidate for some slight HDR - not completely taking out the mood of the shadows, but just enough to get more light on the bottom of the photo and retain some sky. As-is, it's too dark along the bottom, and personally I'd like to see some detail in the sky as well.
  • 03-28-2008, 10:21 PM
    rylan
    thanks brad! yeah the pixelization is from some of the post processing in photoshop, i kind of liked it like that so i kept it haha, hdr would be a great idea, it was a VERY over cast day, so on a sunny day and some hdr would make this alot better thanks for the tips brad